Posts Tagged ‘How to Be a Gentleman ’
The Loonie List: THE SIMPSONS, HOW TO BE A GENTLEMAN, RULES OF ENGAGEMENT, T.R. Knight, Kirstie Alley Comedy, David vs. JayNo Comments Yet
- And so it goes on: The Simpsons to continue for at least two more years
- Switch-hitter: How to be a Gentleman given a chance on Saturdays, as Rules of Engagement moves to Thursday on CBS (Unknown what Citytv plans on doing, but CBS scheduling change updated in our premiere calendar)
- T.R. is back: T.R. Knight guest stars on Law & Order: SVU
- Cheers reunion: Rhea Perlman To Co-Star In Kirstie Alley’s ABC Comedy Pilot
- Beating king Jay: David Letterman takes coveted younger demo
No Comments Yet
- Premieres of NBC’s Chuck (CHCH) and Grimm (CTV) pushed back, to Friday October 28th at 8pm.
- Good news for Soap fans: More One Life to Live cast members join future online show.
- Future of new fall shows on Thursday: Not so good for comedies.
- NBC still wants to let the new low rated shows continue, as The Playboy Club and Free Agents get second chances.
- SNL star engaged: Who is the next Mrs. Thompson?